By signing up to SweeterFix you accept this privacy notice. It applies solely to information collected on SweeterFix and it notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and mobile application, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
Information Collection and Use
Your Access to and Control Over Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or mobile application, your information is protected both online and offline.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or mobile application, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. We use a third party processor when you checkout on the platform. We will ask you if you’d like us to remember you. When you allow us to remember you, We will store certain identifying information, such as a password, your email address, or your mobile phone number, and your payment credentials (only the last four digits). The advantage of remembering you is that it will make your checkout quicker and easier.
We use "cookies" to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on SweeterFix. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Marketing and associated communications.
We may send you email marketing communications about Sweeterfix products and services, invite you to participate in our events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, provided that we do so in accordance with the consent requirements that are imposed by applicable law.
When you visit our website certain third parties collect information about your online activities over
time and across different sites to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to
your individual interests (this type of advertising is called “interest-based advertising”). These third
parties may place or recognize a unique cookie or other technology on your browser (including the use of
pixel tags). If you opt out of interest-based advertising, you may continue to receive ads from us, but
they will not be served using interest-based information about you.
You may see our ads on other websites or mobile apps because we participate in advertising networks. Ad networks allow us to target our messaging to users based on a range of factors, including demographic data, users’ inferred interests and browsing context (for example, the time and date of your visit to our Sites, the pages that you viewed, and the links that you clicked on). This technology also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
We work with Google Ads and other advertising networks. If you opt out from interest-based advertising, you may see advertising that is not relevant to you.
How We Disclose Personal Data.
SweeterFix does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as outlined below.
- Service providers. We share Personal Data with a limited number of our service providers. We have service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as identity verification services, website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service and email delivery. These service providers may need to access Personal Data to perform their services. We authorize such service providers to use or disclose the Personal Data only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require such service providers to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Data they process on our behalf. Our service providers are predominantly Canada and the United States of America.
- Business partners. We share information relating to orders you place on SweeterFix to our Bakery partners and Couriers. This includes; your name, address and phone number. We use this information to complete your delivery.
- We may use the personal information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any applicable legal obligation; or in order to enforce the Terms of Service/Use and any other agreement we have with you
We maintain organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data within
our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse. Your Personal Data is
only accessible to a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason
to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your
account has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
If you are a SweeterFix User, we retain your Personal Data as long as we are providing the Services to you. We retain Personal Data after we cease providing Services to you, even if you close your SweeterFix account, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for the purpose of fraud monitoring, detection and prevention. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.